|All of Us Are in the Gutter|
Paul Haggis (creator)
Robert Maresco (creator)
Alissa Haggis (teleplay)
Amanda Maresco (teleplay)
April 30 2007
Tommy is finally able to do the only thing he wanted to do: art. With the help of Kate, he gets a job at an art studio but when he thought that he was able to separate himself from the "business" of his family, he learns that it won't happen. Nicky, who decided not to kill Kevin, decided that he want to use Louie Downtown's cell phone and offers a partnership to the Donnellys but will only deal with Tommy.
- Jonathan Tucker as Thomas "Tommy" Donnelly
- Tom Guiry as James "Jimmy" Donnelly
- Billy Lush as Kevin Donnelly
- Michael Stahl-David as Sean "Seanny" Donnelly
- Olivia Wilde as Jenny Reilly
- Keith Nobbs as Joey Ice Cream
- Kirk Acevedo as Nicky Cottero
- Kate Mulgrew as Helen Donnelly
- Michael Rispoli as Al "Alo" Onatero
- Chris Bauer as Hugh "Huey" Farrell
- Peter Greene as Derek "Dokey" Farrell
- Molly Schaffer as Kate Farrell
- Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick as Matthew Farrell
- Betsy Beutler as Joanie
- Kevin Conway as Ian Reilly
- James Badge Dale as Samson Dawlish
- Kevin Corrigan as Whitey
- Jamie Bonelli as Nadine
- Chris Kipiniak as Sharkey
- Peter Gerety as Bob the Mouth
- Brian Tarantina as Vinnie
- Patrick Brennan as Earl
- Lauren Bittner as Mary Ann Maxwell
[first lines] Joey Ice Cream: [narrating] Pay attention this time. I hate repeating myself.
Kevin Donnelly: Okay, we got a problem. [he shows Jimmy Louie's cell phone]
Jimmy Donnelly: What's this?
Kevin Donnelly: Louie Downtown's cell phone.
Jimmy Donnelly: The one you were supposed to throw away!
Kevin Donnelly: Yeah, but that's not the problem.
Jimmy Donnelly: [cut to Jimmy smashing the phone on the counter] That's how you're supposed to get rid of a cell phone, Kevin!
Kevin Donnelly: I guess I should've done that.
Jimmy Donnelly: You guess?
Derek 'Dokey' Farrell: [to Jack] Jack, you talk to me like I'm some street punk again and I'm gonna cut your tongue out.
Joey Ice Cream: [narrating] The one guy who could've had his dream and made it out of the neighborhood. Whitey. He was so fast, he could've made the Olympics or something like that, but the idiot never went out to track.
Joey Ice Cream: Actually, now that I think about it, no wonder I'm depressed. That was the day I lost my dream too.
Joey Ice Cream: I always wanted to be a short-order cook.
Doctor: So, why didn't you ask her for a job?
Joey Ice Cream: [surprised] I never thought of that!
[last lines] Joey Ice Cream: [after end credits] Hey, I'm feeling much better now. You got anymore of that food left?